Share your impact on socials
As an organization, you can further increase your climate impact by sharing Ecosia with your network through social media!
Here are some guidelines we kindly ask you to follow:
What to do:
- Do say that Ecosia uses the money it makes from advertising to finance tree-planting projects worldwide
- Do say that Ecosia is a not-for-profit that publicly publishes its financial reports online
- Do share photos of your employees using Ecosia at their desk
- Do download photos from our tree-planting projects to share alongside your post. Remember to credit and tag Ecosia for any images of ours that you use
- Do seek permission from us first before sharing the figures in your monthly tree-reports externally
What to avoid:
- Avoid using the word “partnership” as no formal agreement exists between our organizations
- Trees cannot be used for offsetting, so avoid using this language or mentioning that Ecosia is part of your net zero strategy
- Do not use our old logo, you can download our new one from this page
We’re using @Ecosia as our company-wide default search engine to help support tree-planting projects across the planet’s biodiversity hotspots.
Ecosia is a not-for-profit that plants and protects trees with the money it makes through advertising. They’re privacy-friendly and publish financial reports online so we can see exactly where our searches are having an impact.
We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and with Ecosia we’re turning an easy action into something positive. Have you thought about introducing Ecosia at your workplace?